Palmagente Swim reserves the right to reject the returns of goods which are not in accordance with our Delivery & Returns Policy.
Palmagente Swim wants our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. However, we understand that online shopping can be tricky, so we are here to help you get your order correct. Items must leave customer's hands within 7 days of receiving to action a refund.
Steps of returning your purchases:
- Try on your garments over underwear.
- Take unwanted garments & check tag/hygiene sticker that all are attched in original condition.
- Post back to address provided. Regular or Express shipping method is up to the customer along with the shipping company you chooe to use. We do suggest you get a return tracking number as we will not take responsibility for lost items.
- Once the items arrive at Palmagente HQ you will receive an email confirmation that your items have been refunded.
Terms & Conditions of returns:
- Items marked "Sale" or discounted with a promo code are not eligible for refund. Full priced item are only eligible for refunds.
- We do not reimburse for refund shipping. All refunds are given of the full price value of the item minus the initial shipping cost of the order.
- Unworn items must be returned with hygiene liner till attached. We can legally refuse to refund your items if the hygiene sticker has been removed.
- We suggest you try on your Palmagente Swim piece over your underwear due to hygiene reasons, once you are happy, off with the tags and straight to the pool!
- Returns are processed within 2 business days after item is received and checked.
Return fees & penalties:
- Palmagente Swim reserves the right to refuse returns on items that have been worn, stained/soiled, laundered or altered in any way. This includes such marks as bodily fluids, deodorant stains & removed/tampered with liners.
- Returning of garment back to the customer will incur a return shipping cost to be paid by the customer.
- This policy is set in place due to swimwear being classified as "underwear" & due to hygiene reasons once garments are not resalable they have to be destroyed which is a loss to our company and bad for the environment.