PALMAGENTE – Made in Switzerland with respect for the environment
Preserving our future is a duty for our brand and every step we do, it’s a conscious step towards a sustainable tomorrow.
- Local Sourcing: All elastic cords, silicon bands, brand’s signature finishing of fabrics are produced in Switzerland.
- Ethical and local manufacturing: We stand for fair working conditions and believe in an open & transparent production process. All our employees get paid according to the Swiss labor regulations, without crossing the maximum legal working time amount a week / month.
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certification: All our suppliers are OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified. Meaning that they have been tested for harmful substances and the articles are therefore harmless to health.
- Product Environmental Footprint (PEF Certified): Our major fabric supplier is PEF Certified (Product Environmental Footprint), especially in terms of carbon dioxide emissions, energy & water consumption.
- Reducing water use in process of dyeing: For the coloring our fabrics, we extra choose a particular supplier which implements multiple usage of water though innovative technologies. Result is 36% of the whole water can already be fully recycled and traced back directly to the nature.
- Avoiding airplane transpostation: Any kind of delivery for the production is ordered by rail or road.
- Zero Waste: Avoiding waste is wherever possible a must! By optimizing the dyeing and printing methods and carefully managing packaging.
- Raise consumer’s awareness: We do license the clevercare.info labels. This provides the customers an additional information how to reduce climate impact.